Our mission is in line with the mission statement of the Ministry of Education, Science and Sports (MOESS), i.e.
“To provide relevant education to all Ghanaians at all levels to enable them acquire skills that will assist them to develop their potentials, to be productive to facilitate poverty reduction and to promote socio-economic growth and national development”.
Our intention is to give holistic education to all students. Therefore we seek to develop the full potential of every student so they can become well informed, responsible, self-reliant and confident young women ready to play a full role in all aspects of society.
The Board of Governors, Headmistress, School Management Committee, Staff and Students of Yaa Asantewaa Girls’ Senior High School jointly commit themselves to achieve its mission statement by
- Encouraging the personal and social development of the individual.
- Pursuing academic excellence.
- Enabling each student to achieve high standards in every activity undertaken to promote moral values, tolerance and self discipline.
- Providing a safe and well managed environment for our students.
- Sharing the expertise of the school and form partnerships with others.